Tuesday 14 November 2023

More Kids and Travel

 

Last month that Peloza dad went to Africa for the first time. Senegal. Dakar, to be exact. I did not take the public transportation system.

I was treated to a semi-safari. I say semi because although the animals freely roam, it is a very, very large enclosed area. This really just means that the animals that are there are free from apex predators like lions. So no lions, but if there were lions maybe I wouldn't get to see a baby giraffe.

Or a zebra munching grass on next to the vehicle.

 
And the monkeys, oh the monkeys.

A sunset off the coast of Dakar, felt very lonely thinking about everyone still looking at that sun high up in the sky.

But enough about me. Marching band season came to a close last month, with another masterpiece to hang in the hall after the last practice.

From a competition earlier in the season.

Marching band alumni coming home to middle school.

Official pic you'll find on the trading card.

Just missed the finals at the state championships, but the weekend in Bowling Green was still good. This is the moment Eva got her first yahtzee.


Random pictures of Calli inside and out.



Again this year Levi and I handed out candy from the front step, complete with firepit and bourbon. Came across a Halloween playlist on Spotify that I loved, and only realized later it was one I created and posted from a radio special in 2022. I guess I like my taste.


Even with full sized chocolate bars, not many trick or treaters this year, so we decided to spruce up the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment