Thursday 10 April 2014

I Missed You

The kids renewed old acquaintances last night with the iPad. Eva figured out how to take videos of herself and that was all it took. Of course I wasn't in the room while she figured it out, but I expect she would have looked very much like she does in this picture.


It's tough to tell what is more fun, making the videos or watching. It's even tough to tell which is a picture of them making a video, and which is a picture of them watching a video. Make your own determination from the two pictures below.



I'm quite sure this is a picture of them setting up a video, because Eva stopped when she realized there was a camera pointed her way.


While they both loved it, I suspect Levi enjoyed making the videos the most.


We also sampled some of the new fireworks this week. The big show will be this weekend, but here Levi tries out the little popping thingys that pop when you throw them on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment