Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas!

Too busy having fun at Christmas to think of new and interesting titles. But here we are anyway.

So, the first day in this update was more Christmas relaxing. We begin with Levi and dad looking up something on the computer. Santa's flight path? I do not know.


Eva found a wrapper to some almonds and went to town. I know, I know, I have a ban on stop motion photos that I myself broke, and I'm going to break it again.

First it's a cone!


Then it's a hat!
 

Oh no, dad is taking my picture!
 

 OK, so now I'm cute with my hat and comfortable in front of the camera.


So next, and yes we have a lot of Eva on this update, we have Queen Elsa.



So Levi makes his big debut this update with a baby soother.


Instead, look at the space in my teeth!


Hello friends. We are back with the rabbit ears, a Lexington favorite.


Then, the big finish. The big man in red himself. We have some personal notes to make sure he leaves something extra special. 



No comments:

Post a Comment