Wednesday 31 July 2013

Four

Eva celebrated her birthday today, the big 4 point 0.

 After the entire class sang a song about the number four to Eva, the kids got washed up for snack time and some birthday cupcakes. Eva shows off her favorite dress. I can honestly say that if I walked in the class and was not the parent of any child, I would be captivated by Eva. She is a star.


After everyone sang happy birthday, Eva tucked into her cupcake. The frosting, as usual, was the only part she ate. That is, she ate what she didn't purposefully smear on her face.



If you ever wondered what the world looks like to a little girl, check out the picture below. Eva took this picture. I never fully appreciated how fearful she must be when I get mad.


Me and my princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment